Looking for more than “just a job?” Both full-time and part-time positions are available at the Retreat Center, and offer flexible hours and/or rotating shifts. We’re looking for people with personal integrity, a positive attitude, attention to detail, who are happy to serve others in a ministry environment.
Contact Food Service Director at 5389 Route 447, Canadensis, PA 18325; phone, 570-595-7505.
- Dishwashers – in this vital Food Service role, apply efficiency and attention to detail with courtesy toward each guest and everyone on the team.
- Dining Room Host – be a “first responder” to guests’ needs and monitor the entire food service at meal times.
- Cook – prepare meals efficiently and safely to satisfy and please our guests, always responding courteously and respectfully to every guest and each person on the team.
- Salad Prep Specialist – focus on preparing fresh salads for the following day, and help our cook with meal preparation as needed. Enjoy serving with courtesy, helpfulness and attention to detail.
- Servers – Flexible, personable servers will work a rotational dining room schedule as needed. Enjoy serving independently and as part of the team.